Abouth High Range IQ Test

About IQ Test Types:

There are several types of IQ tests: verbal test, spatial test, and numerical test.

In my case, I enjoy all three of these tests. I have achieved a ceiling score with an IQ of 175 (SD15) or higher in all three test types.

Among them, I think the spatial test best measures intelligence. In the case of verbal or numerical tests, some knowledge is required. Of course, that doesn’t mean that a lot of knowledge is required. However, it is true that prior knowledge is required to get a high score.

1. Spatial test

On the other hand, in the case of a spatial test, it can be solved purely by one’s own mental ability. Although there are some patterns in spatial tests, a high level of creativity is required to achieve high scores. In other words, difficult problems are not problems that can be solved by studying patterns.

1. Verbal test

In the case of the verbal test, some prior knowledge is required. Each test is different, but some tests require quite a bit of knowledge. However, in most cases, it is a level that can be solved only with a dictionary, so anyone who has completed basic education and can speak English at a basic level can enjoy the verbal IQ test.

1. Numerical test

In the case of numerical tests, it can be said that prior knowledge is required in that you need to know arithmetic operations. It requires basic mathematical computational skills. This type can also acquire pattern knowledge just like the spatial test, but creative thinking is required to get high scores. For example, it is also true that musicians with higher intelligence may score higher on IQ tests than students majoring in mathematics. I am also a humanities student. But on the IQ test, I will be able to get higher scores than students studying mathematics.

No matter what type of test, it’s important to enjoy the IQ test itself. Only those who know how to enjoy the IQ tests will get a high score.

5 Likes

I never knew spatial & numerical tests are more optimal for people with higher creativity, thanks for the insight.

3 Likes